Is it possible to overdose on pesto?? I've had it four times this week. I put it on my pasta, hummus, and now my eggs.
PESTO INGREDIENTS & INSTRUCTIONS:
2 cups fresh basil
1/3 cup walnuts or pine nuts
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Throw all these ingredients into a blender and set aside.
1. Fire up a pan to medium heat and throw on 1/2 onion, 1 chopped bell peppers + salt to cook.
2. When onions are translucent, throw in a handful of spinach and basil.
3. Add 10-14 large shrimp
4. Add 3-4 eggs
5. Put a lid on your pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until eggs are ready.
6. Add 6-7 grape tomatoes and the pesto you just made!
7. Mix it all up and enjoy :)